As Seen In...
Who might this coaching be suitable for?
Are you a nutrition student or newly qualified practitioner and unsure of how to set up your practice?
Do you feel overwhelmed or lack confidence in knowing how and where to find new clients?
Would you benefit from personalised support in how to build, grow and maintain a nutrition clinic?
Are you desperate to leave your other job and take up nutrition full time but worried you won’t make enough money?
Would you like one on one guidance to fast track your way to a successful career?
About Your Coach Kelly
• I have created two successful businesses in the wellness industry – a private Nutrition clinic as well as a Corporate Wellness business that covers nutrition, yoga, meditation and fitness
• I have three years of practical business coaching experience that helped transform my business
• Less than one year after setting up my clinic I was seeing over 30 clients a month
Let me help you fast track your way to a
thriving Nutrition Clinic!
"...I'd earned the money back I'd invested on Kelly's coaching within 4 weeks and by the time I left my corporate job, my next pay (my own self-employed pay) was due to match it. I couldn't believe it!"
* You will be redirected to Practice Better
Example Topics that can be covered throughout the coaching
Setting up ‘The Business’
• Setting up with HMRC
• Business bank accounts
• Invoicing and payment systems
Psychology of Success
• Dealing with fear
• Breaking negative belief systems
• How to be productive
• Creating your desired work/life balance
Find Your Ideal Client
• Finding your niche/specialism
• Creating your own brand
• Researching and understanding
your ideal client
Building a Website
• Building a website from scratch
• Where to look for web designers
• Writing website content and optimising
• Setting up FB/IG accounts and growing
• How to create posts/videos
• Creating infographics and branded posts
• Understanding hashtags
• How to write a blog – length, content,
• Understanding SEO in blogs
• Where to source copyright free images
• Building a newsletter list
• Best platforms for writing newsletters
• Creating engaging email content
• Split testing email campaigns
• Various options for lead generation –
paid and unpaid
• Referral programs
• How to track leads and follow ups
• FB, Google Ads, Sponsored Posts
Knowing Your Numbers
• Quantifying clients needed to achieve
your monthly goal
• Tracking client leads and conversions
• Understanding invoicing and
Closing the Sale
• How to have a successful sales process
• How to handle rejections
Packages and Prices
• Support in creating packages
and setting prices
• Exploring various client
Designing Your Brand & Logos
• Creating your fonts/logos/colour palette
• Getting professional photos and videos
Business Coaching Client Testimonials....
Natalie - Coaching Client
"I was just starting out in clinical practice. I was set up on social, with a website and had a client portal in place. I had a handful of clients and but was ready to accelerate as I was leaving my corporate job in 2 months time and I was determined to make this my full-time income.
Really easy process. As with everything in life you get out what you put in. Don't expect to sit and be lectured at for an hour by Kelly - that's not how it works. Bring your needs to the sessions and she'll help guide you and troubleshoot along the way.
I maxed out my availability for clients after the 3 months was up. I was earning more than my previous salary and I was excited about the future. So many NT's struggle to get their clinics off the ground yet so many people out there need our help. It's just knowing how to reach people, show them the art of the possible and grab it with both hands!
I highly recommend investing in a business coach. The same way we expect clients to invest in us if they want to see improvements, we need to turn the mirror on ourselves when it comes to business. Invest and you'll earn the money back."
Amy - Coaching Client
When I started working with Kelly, I had not really done any business setup at all, I had just finished my final college assignments and wasn’t sure where to start first. I didn’t feel that I had enough information about the business side of things from my course, so I knew I wanted to engage with someone to help me get things off the ground quickly. Kelly helped me to get everything in order over my first 12 weeks so that I was ready to see clients even before the 12 weeks was complete. Now I’m able to start the year with all my foundations in place and a good idea of what to focus on in order to launch and grow my business successfully.
Probably the financial and time commitment as I was already working full time alongside the coaching, however I realised pretty quickly that you have to invest in yourself in order to progress, and because I was accountable to Kelly each week, and because I had committed financially, I actually think I was far more motivated and committed to progressing than if I’d have done it in my free time/when I felt I had time.
I really enjoyed starting something from scratch with nothing in place, and seeing how quickly things progressed over such a short period of time. I also enjoyed working with Kelly so regularly, because she helped me to remain focussed on setting in place a business mentality.
It was easy to work with Kelly, she went through all of my questions and focussed the weekly sessions on topics that I had requested, as well as making really useful recommendations and suggestions herself on where we should/could focus. Kelly is super professional, knowledgeable, friendly and personable.
I would say the best result is having a business setup that is ready to accept clients in a professional and organised manner. I also built confidence in viewing myself as a business woman, rather than someone with a passion for nutrition who didn’t know where to start in terms of making it a career (which is how I viewed myself before starting the business coaching).
I can see that no matter where you are in your business (just setting up or already setup and needing support), business coaching with Kelly can be a great way to get you on track with your goals and career aspirations.